Validation of the onboard safety software
- Date: From April 2008 to 2011
- Place: Line 3
The OCTYS Line 3 project, formerly OURAGAN line 3, consists of installing a global command and control solution of the trains traveling on Line 3 of the Paris Metro. This solution incorporates among others a renovation of the ground and on-board automatic functions.
With safety validation teams:
Static verification of the models
- Static analysis of the base machines to ensure the cohesion and completeness of the base machine code with B-model.
- Statisitical analysis of the general formal concept to ensure the cohesion and completeness of B-model and its implementation with the requirements of the on-board safety software.
- Verification of the proper definition of the proof rules added by the user.
Dynamic verification of the ON-BOARD safety software
- Verification of the completeness and proper application of the requirements of the safety file of the on-board software by the definition and simulation of unsafe scenarios.