The ETCS DMI is the interface between the driver and the ERTMS/ETCS system. It allows:
- the entry of information (driver identity, train data, …);
- the triggering of driver actions (selection of driving mode, confirmation, acknowledgement);
- the display of driving information (speedometer, planning area, ETCS level, mode…).
The ETCS DMI software is designed and developed using an object oriented methodology (UML) and language (C++). It is highly configurable and modular.
It exists in two versions (touch screen and soft keys), depending on the hardware in which it is hosted. It is compliant with Baseline 2 (SRS 2.3.0D) or Baseline 3 (SRS 3.3.0, 3.4.0 and 3.6.0).
It is compliant with the ERA specification. It supports all features related to area design (speedometer, planning area, data entry, etc…). All ETCS levels (0 to 3) are supported as well as level STM. All technical modes requiring an open driver’s desk are supported (Standby, Unfitted, Shunting, Staff Responsible, Full Supervision, On Sight, Trip, Post Trip, Reversing, Non Leading).
The development, test and documentation of the software follow strictly the CENELEC guidelines for Safety Integrity Level 0 or 2, depending on the project requirements.
The ETCS DMI software is easy to update: by simple download or flash memory module exchange.
Linked to this offer
- Railway signalling: new products by CLEARSY
- CLEARSY will be present at the conference “1st UIC GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON SIGNALLING – The evolution of ERTMS”
- CLEARSY and Centralp are teaming up for the development of the ETCS DMI.
- New SIL2 certification for a display screen (DMI)
- CLEARSY DEVELOPS A KNOW-HOW IN SECURE INTERFACE
- CLEARSY develops the software of a test onboard control system for the Swiss railways
- TALGO INTEGRATES THE NEW SIL2 DISPLAY DEVELOPED BY CENTRALP AND CLEARSY