The SIL3 COPP2 system, installed on 13 stations with platform screen door Line 13 of the Paris metro. It’s a COPP evolution.
- SIL3 critical safety system
- Safe communication ensured between the train and the rails (via a magnetic transmission system).
- Benefits from the experience gained from the first COPP system.
- Automatic turnaround
With regard to the COPP system, it ‘s more necessary to resort to sensors who detect the presence and the stop of the train, these functions are replaced by the communication edge-ground reassured with the following objectives:
- Simplify the installation
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Improve the reliability and the availability
- Client : RATP
- Equipements : 13 stations, 65 trains , 26 platforms
- Standards : 61508, EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, CEM, vibrations et shocks, temperature
- Safety level : SIL3 on the inopportune opening failure of the doors
- System metrics : MTBF embedded (téléCOPP2) : 61.000 h, MTBF trackside (Rack COPP2) : 130.000 h, availability of trackside system : 99,99%.