Atelier B is a tool enabling the operational use of B method. In a coherent environment, it provides many functions for managing projects in B language.
These functions can be divided into four categories:
- proof aid, to demonstrate proof obligations using suitable proof tools
- development aid: automatic management of dependence between B components,
- user comfort tools: graphical representation of projects, display of project status and statistics, project archiving.
Atelier B is either used via a Man Machine Interface in QT format or using the commands directly (command mode). Atelier B is multi-user. Tasks that can be automated during project development are the following:
- syntax verification of components
- automatic proof obligation generation
- automatic translation of B installations to C or Ada language
From now on, Atelier B is available in Windows, Linux, Mac OS AND Solaris.