CLEARSY is delighted to announce its participation in the Innotrans show, which will take place from 21st to 24th September 2010 in Berlin… This show aims to gather together the greatest protagonists of the railway world…
CLEARSY will have a stand there, where it will present its expertise as well as its products and references in the domain of railway safety system creation. On display will be:
- the COPP system, a system for controlling the opening and closing of the SIL3 platform screens,
- the DOF1 system, a device to open and close the SIL3 platform screen doors
- le DRF, un détecteur de roue fer sécuritaire,
- the KPVA, a specific control system for independent governing of overspeed,
- the DNH system, a safety system for detecting the passage of a train, SIL4,
- the KFS Beacons and Sensors (DAAT), a system preventing passage through a signal.