This year the RSSRail 2022 conference will take place in Paris, France at UIC – International union of railways #UICrail, close to the Tour Eiffel and the Champs de Mars gardens.
It is co-organized by CLEARSY, Université Gustave Eiffel and DTU – Technical University of Denmark.
Participate in the RSSRail 2022 conference aiming to bring together researchers and engineers interested in building critical railway applications and systems. This will be a working conference in which research challenges and progress will be discussed and evaluated by both researchers and engineers, focusing on their potential to be deployed in industrial settings.
See The conference programme: https://rssrail2022.univ-gustave-eiffel.fr/program-draft/
- Simon Collart-Dutilleul, Université Gustave Eiffel, France
- Anne Elisabeth Haxthausen, DTU – Technical University of Denmark
- Thierry Lecomte, CLEARSY, France
- Airy Magnien (UIC – International union of railways, France)
- Alessandro Fantechi (Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy)